Friday, June 22, 2012

Maybe this will help?

Lord knows I'm one of the laziest people I've ever encountered. Possibly having the bright idea of putting blogger on my phone will encourage me to be less of a useless twat in regards to blogging? Stranger things have happened.

Pros of instant blog access via my space phone:
1) I can post AnYtImE @nYpLaCe!!1
Har har since I have a laptop and have never once set aside my US weekly at the airport and been like 'at laaaaast I can post from anywhere! (sung in style of Etta James, fyi)'

2) as a result of my FIERCELY boring job, my internal monologue is on overdrive (NOT as sexy as it sounds [to me]) and this might serve as an immediate outlet for some of that. Can't be healthy to store much of that for too long. How much pondering of various gossip column blind items should one really keep in storage in ones head, right? Courtney Stodden, where do you buy your clothes and how do your parents reeeeally feel about you? Groundbreaking shit like that. Duh.

3) I can blog in waiting rooms and appear as though I have a sexy and vibrant texting-life!

4) I am borderline sexually attracted to my space phone and any excuse to use it more fulfills me, ok? And draw something and words with friends stress me out because I get involved in too many games and it's like a to-do list that I TRY to get to buy CAN'T and then it's been SO LONG that there's all this stigma around it and I feel like I have to update ALL 21 games at once and WHO HAS THE TIME?!?! ...so less stressful, is what I'm trying to say.

CONS:
1) I make crazy typos that normally I would fix but obviously will overlook on my phone because, idk, imho wtf cares? Jk lol but Srsly typos. Galore.

2) odds of boyfriend catching on to the fact that I casually recreationally blog are exponentially increased and potential for embarrassment is raised accordingly. Which isn't really a valid concern since I embarrass myself in front of him so regularly that my effort to conceal my ridiculous resting state of existence has been flagging lately.

Ah, love (read: cohabitation), how you change me. To be lazier.

WHOO FOR BLOGGER ON MY PHONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment